I wonder how to make cookies. Well come to chef Izzy. Today I will be teaching you how to make the best chocolate chip cookies ! Lets get started.
- Mix 1/2 cup white and brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs of vanilla in a bowl
- In a separate bowl add two 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 ts of baking powder
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet in thirds.
- Then scoop the dough on a baking sheet
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Then you’ll have the best cookies
Today I am going to be blogging about basketball. I started basketball when I was four years old. The way that I got interested was watching my big sister Alexis train with Mihai Raducanu. When I was young I started playing basketball with Mihai and I loved it. When I started basketball I met a friend her name is Sarah. We were both young and we trained together till this day. We both moved up levels together as we got better. And now I play travel basketball. And around two years ago I played on the U10 pink panthers team and we won the Ontario Cup division #1. It was amazing! I have been playing travel basketball now for about four years. I love basketball and I train about 5 days a week. And what I say is that the more practice you get the better you will become. Below I am going to be showing you a video of one of my favorite trainers ever, Mihai Raducanu. This is my blog for today.
How do you make lemonade? Well today I am going to teach you how to make the best lemonade ever. Get ready, on your marks, let’s start stirring!
- You want to have 7 large lemons (depends how strong you want), probably about 12oz of real lemon juice is the best
- You squeeze the juice out of the lemons or use a juicer.
- After that get a jar
- Pour the lemon juice in the jar
- Add 4-6 cups of cold water into the lemon juice
- Put about 1/4 cup of sugar into small saucepan with a little bit of water and stir and heat until dissolved into syrup.
- When its dissolved put it into the jar with the lemon juice and water
- Then shake well, and put it into the fridge and let it chill
- Finally you will have a glass of the perfect lemonade
Today I am going to be blogging about Taekwondo. I started Taekwondo last year, and I love it. I love my instructor Master Badri she’s the best instructor you could ever ask for. Taekwondo teaches you respect, discipline and you use what you learn and put it into a real life situations. In Taekwondo I have learned so much, learned what the sport is all about and I ‘m learning a new language. When I am in class I learn poomsaes ,fundamentals, kicks and lots more. The best part of all is that I get to have teammates that are friends and that we do things as a family. In this journey so far I am starting to learn the art of Taekwondo and that it becomes a second nature to you. Also we learn fun rolls we have fun with. Learning Taekwondo is a sport where you work hard and you can still have fun. And that is why I love Taekwondo. I hope you enjoyed my blog. Stay tuned for another blog.