How do you make lemonade? Well today I am going to teach you how to make the best lemonade ever. Get ready, on your marks, let’s start stirring!
- You want to have 7 large lemons (depends how strong you want), probably about 12oz of real lemon juice is the best
- You squeeze the juice out of the lemons or use a juicer.
- After that get a jar
- Pour the lemon juice in the jar
- Add 4-6 cups of cold water into the lemon juice
- Put about 1/4 cup of sugar into small saucepan with a little bit of water and stir and heat until dissolved into syrup.
- When its dissolved put it into the jar with the lemon juice and water
- Then shake well, and put it into the fridge and let it chill
- Finally you will have a glass of the perfect lemonade